Error

Скачать торрент [Tushy.com] Jillian Janson, Jaye Summers (Do Anal With my Boyfriend / 02.03.2017) [2017, Anal, Threesome, FFM, Rimming, Squirting, Doggystyle,.. SiteRip 480p]

Автор Сообщение

Арт33

post 19-Мар-17 05:36

Jillian Janson, Jaye Summers (Do Anal With my Boyfriend)

pic

Год выпуска: 2017
Страна: США
Подсайт и сайт: Tushy.com
Жанр: Anal, Threesome, FFM, Rimming, Squirting, Doggystyle, Reverse cowgirl, ATM, Ass to mouth, Gape, Lingerie, Blonde, Pussy licking
Продолжительность: 00:42:26
Перевод: Отсутствует
Субтитры: Отсутствуют
В ролях:
Jillian Janson, Jaye Summers
Режиссёр: ???
Описание:
It is Jillian’s boyfriend’s birthday and as he is always spoiling her, she wants to do something really special for him - and she knows just the thing. He has told her that he has a fantasy about having a hot threesome with her and another girl, and so she gets her sexy friend in on the action. When she tells her the plan, her friend is more than happy to oblige, as she has had a crush on Jillian’s man for a while. The girls dress in sensational black and white lingerie and after Jillian blindfolds the birthday boy, she brings in his present. This is definitely going to be a birthday to remember.
Качество: SiteRip 480p
Формат: MP4
Видео кодек: AVC
Аудио кодек: AAC
Видео: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 1 024 Kbps (0.104 bit/pixel)
Аудио: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 64.0 Kbps, VBR

Скриншоты
pic
(Tushy) Jillian Janson, Jaye Summers (Do Anal With my Boyfriend - 02.03.2017) rq (1k).mp4.torrent
Трекер: Зарегистрирован

magnet ссылка

Скачать .torrent

13 KB

Статус: проверено (by Арт33 в 19-Мар-17 06:39)
Скачан: 965 раз
Размер: 331 MB | 
Скачать [Tushy.com] Jillian Janson, Jaye Summers (Do Anal With my Boyfriend / 02.03.2017) [2017, Anal, Threesome, FFM, Rimming, Squirting, Doggystyle,.. SiteRip 480p] торрент

Похожие раздачи

Арт33

post 19-Мар-17 05:45 (спустя 8 минут)

https://www.instagram.com/xojillianjanson/
https://twitter.com/xojillianjanson

Текущее время: 22-Авг 02:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3